* Anger Management Treatment
* Crisis Intervention
* DWI Services
* Grief/Loss Counseling
* LGBT Counseling/Therapy
* Hormone Replace Therapy (HRT)
* Medication Evaluation and Management
* Mental Health Out-patient Counseling
* Sexual Dysfunction, Trauma, Addiction, and Abuse Therapy
* Sex Offenders Treatment Counseling
* Substance and Alcohol Dependency/Abuse Wellness Program
* Surgical Replacement Surgery (SRS)
* Veteran's Issues Counseling
Most nonprofits focus on substance abuse, sexual abuse, and/or domestic violence. Our mission goes beyond this to reach individuals who need mental health counseling as well as sex therapy services. Our Foundation provides Mental Health Counseling, Sex Therapy, Crisis Intervention, and Substance Abuse/Dependency Wellness payment for services for individuals in need of help but who are unable to afford to receive care.
Our overall vision is to impact the lives of others in a positive way helping make sure mental health care and sex therapy services are assessable to all individuals most importantly… our youth who need these services the most!
Several programs will form partnerships with local school districts, the Iredell court system, and Veterans Administration. Our goal is to pay for essential services for those in the North Carolina region who would otherwise go without. We plan to grow to include mental health awareness programs and reach out to youth in crisis.
We offer Mental Health Counseling, Sex Therapy, Crisis Intervention, and Substance Abuse/Dependency Wellness Program for individuals in need of help but unable to afford to receive it..